Flyer Distributor

EduAdvisor.my (Bangsar, Mont Kiara, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Ampang, Kepong, Sungai Buloh, Klang (central, north, south), Shah Alam, Sungai Besi, Taman Melawati.)

3 Mar 2015 - 3 Mar 2015
RM 50
Parttime

EduAdvisor.my is a Malaysian-based startup that helps students make informed decisions about their college education. We help students find, compare and apply for pre-university programmes at Malaysia’s leading colleges and universities.

We want to reach out to SPM leavers who are about to commence studies with colleges in Malaysia.

On the day SPM results are released (3 March 2015), we plan to be present at approximately 120 secondary schools around Klang Valley in order to (i) increase brand awareness of EduAdvisor, and (ii) collect potential student leads.

We are now recruiting casual workers at the following locations to help us execute on our plan:
– Bangsar, Mont Kiara, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Ampang, Kepong, Sungai Buloh, Klang (central, north, south), Shah Alam, Sungai Besi, Taman Melawati.

Your tasks will involve:
– Handing out flyers to students outside your designated secondary school
– Collecting student names and contact details
– Explaining to interested students what EduAdvisor is, and how we can help them

Project Details:
Date: 3 March 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 7:30am to 11:30am
Attire: T-shirt (will be provided), dark coloured jeans and shoes
Remuneration: RM50 (for 4 hours) + Incentive

Minimum Requirements
– Have own transport
– Good command of English
– Well-mannered, personable and reliable

Event Day Agenda:
7:30am – 8:15am: Briefing at meeting point
8:15am – 8:45am: Travel to designated secondary school
8:45am – 11:00am: Hand-out flyers & collect contact details of students
11:30am (end): Return lead collection forms to EduAdvisor staff at meeting point

How to apply

Apply online at http://parttimepost.com/