15 Songs to say "sorry"

One of the way to say "sorry" is to express towards music. Because a musical apology is the best apology. However, find out what it really means to say you're sorry. 

Justin Bieber - Sorry

Shortly after the release of single "Sorry", Justin Bieber admitted a lot of his new album Purpose is inspired by his past relationship with Selena Gomez.

Madonna - Sorry

Madonna's multilingual apologetic song "Sorry" illusive lyrical void leaves the listener lost to the empowering, transcending sound.

Nirvana - All Apologies

Nirvana's frontman dedicated "All Apologies" to his wife Courtney Love and their daughter, Frances Bean Cobain.

Ciara - Sorry

The autobiographical song "Sorry" was Ciara's first non-album single. In an interview with Essence, Ciara explained how emotional and personal the song was:

Craig David - Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry)

Craig David's longest-running single in the UK Top 75 for most consecutive weeks, "Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry)" was inspired by Craig David's relationship with his ex-girlfriend South African model Roxy Ingram.

Az Yet - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

In 1996, Az Yet released a successful R&B cover of "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago.

T.I. - Sorry (featuring André 3000)

T.I. gets the support of Andre 3000 on "Sorry" as they rap about success and how impossible it is to please everybody.

Enrique Iglesias - Tired Of Being Sorry

Enrique Iglesias may be "Tired Of Being Sorry", but he wasn't tired of singing about it when he released another version of the song.

Naya Rivera - Sorry (Featuring Big Sean)

Naya Rivera delivers the opposite of an apology as she sings "Sorry, I'm not sorry".

Christina Milian - I'm Sorry

On "I'm Sorry", Christina Milian apologises for breaking a married man's heart and blames him for throwing away what she thought was a friendship.

Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry

Taylor Swift isn't impressed by someone's apologies in "You're Not Sorry."

Feist - So Sorry

Feist delivers a deep and constructive apology to a lover on "So Sorry."

Tyrese - I'm Sorry

Tyrese gives an emotionally charged apology with "I'm Sorry."

Celine Dion - Sorry For Love

For the dramatic apology of a diva, look no further than Celine Dion's dancy "Sorry For Love," complete with a nearly 10 seconds-long high note.

Westlife - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

Another cover of "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago, this time reinterpreted by boyband Westlife.

Email : Rarahamza304@gmail.com