10 back up singers who are now huge stars

Not many of you knowing these Hollywood Starts, but knowing their stories is just so inspiring. As quotes saying 'Cause you've got to walk past the back of the stage to get to the front...

John Legend : Everybody know his hit song, “All Of Me” but do u know that John Legend was Kanye's go-to hook guy. Yes, Kanye West!!

Gwen Stefani : Most popular at karaoke session “Don’t Speak by No Doubt”. The band enlisted Gwen to sing backup vocals before she become the main vocalist.

Whitney Houston : Her evergreen song “I Will Always Love You” Whitney Houston sang backup for Chaka Khan, Lou Rawls and Jermaine Jackson.

Cher : Cher’s unique voice, one of her hits song “Believe” was hired by legendary record producer Phil Spector as a backup singer.

Elton John : For jazz genre big fans definitely knows his piano “Something About The Way You Look Tonight”.

Sheryl Crow : There's a lot you probably know about "All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun"  by Sheryl Crow -- She sang backup for Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder Crazy, right?

Mary J. Blige : It's hard to imagine the Queen of Hip Hop Soul “Family Affairs”. In 1989, Blige became the youngest artist and first ever female to be signed to records.

P!nk : Her song “Family Potrait”. At age of 13, "writing songs, dancing, and singing backup." What were you doing when you were 13? Playing video games and eating Fun Dip? opppss

Jennifer Lopez : JLo wasn't ever a backup singer, but she did start out as a backup dancer. So, before she was Jenny from the Block, she danced backup of Janet Jackson's "That's The Way Love Goes" video.

Dido : Before embarking on a solo career, Dido sang backup for the British dance group Faithless. The 1999 album featured the single "Thank You," which was then sampled by Eminem as the hook for his smash hit "Stan."

Want to contribute your article here? Email hello@youthunited.my

Email : Rarahamza304@gmail.com