Dinner in the Sky Malaysia

Enjoying your meal whilst being suspended 100ft above ground – is an exhilarating experience. 

Feet danging, heart pounding, taste buds tingling; an excellent combo for an extraordinary-not your everyday kinda meal.

Me and my friend, Rara  (some of you may know her from Youth United) were beyond excited. From the moment we secured our spots, we were counting the days, eager to experience the first of its kind in Malaysia. Our wait was well worth it, we were not disappointed.

The dinner in the sky brought gastronomical journey to a whole new level. Feasting on exquisite desserts to complement fine cocktails, each of the three came with distinctive flavours (oh, we opted for the dessert session) while feasting your eyes on the vibrant night skyline view of the iconic Kuala Lumpur City Centre. The sumptuous delights were brought to us by Chef Mark and team of the Hilton Sentral.

On top of that, we were quite 'entertained' up above, taking gazillions of selfies, wefies. Yes! This is an absolute MUST! Pay extra care to your phones though. As for yourself… you're quite securely strapped into bucket seats so that you don't have to worry about vertigo or anything of that sort. This lets you fully embrace the whole experience. To top it up, Mark and team kept chatting to us which added a touch of warmth-not so formal to the whole affair. 

If you haven't already booked a slot for the Dinner in the Sky, what are you waiting for? It ends on August 31st 2015 but they have extended to September 2015!

You can book it here http://www.dinnerinthesky.my/

Money can be earned

Experience is a lifetime