Zayn Malik leaves One Direction after 5 years

There  are been rumours about Zayn Malik leaving  One Direction since last week and that they had only requested for four rooms for upcoming concerts. Many Directioner was holding up their hopes hoping it’s not true. However, Directioners must be heart broken yesterday (25th March) when an official statement announcing that Malik decided to leave the band, was posted on One Direction’s official Facebook page. Malik said that, “My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right.”

Images from imgkid.com

However, Directioners should not be too sad as One Direction will still be continuing their world tour as four piece. Other member of the popular band also express their thought saying that, “
“We're really sad to see Zayn go, but we totally respect his decision and send him all our love for the future. The past five years have been beyond amazing, we've gone through so much together, so we will always be friends."

Image form bbc.co.uk

The band grew in fame when five of them entered The X-Factor UK in 2010 as individuals, and was grouped as a band by judge Simon Cowell. Let’s recap the moment when One Direction was formed.

Source: The X-Factor UK